المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Romantic Expressions ((جديد !! ))

عبدالمجيد الدعفس
26-02-2009, 03:43
Are you in love with English ?

French may be the language of love, but English also has its share of romantic expressions. Here are some handy phrases to use when you talk about your girlfriend or boyfriend

Love makes the world go round. Some people think that money makes the world go round. But for true romantics, love is the most important thing in life

Your better half. This refers to your girlfriend or boyfriend. You can also call your partner 'my other half' - but your better half is better than your other half

The light of my life. The light of your life is the person who makes you smile, and feel great! You could also say to your loved one, "Darling, you light up my life"

She drives me crazy! No, it doesn't mean she makes you insane! If somebody drives you crazy, they make your heart beat faster. For example, "You're crazy about Amy, why don't you ask her out

Falling in love. To fall in love means a whole lot more than to love. To love someone is great,but to fall in love means you just can't live without someone! Remember - don't tell your girlfriend/boyfriend "I'm falling in love with you" too soon. It's better to wait until you really know

Perfect match. Have you found your perfect match? Your perfect match is exactly that – the person that matches you perfectly in every way. We also use the expression 'soul mate'

Seeing, Dating, Going steady. When you first start going out with someone, you don't want to seem too serious. You might say 'I'm seeing someone'. After a while, you begin dating them. Finally, you go steady with them. This means that you are officially boyfriend and girlfriend

You are too good to be true! You say this to someone if you think they are so amazing they can't be real. You could also say you are like a dream come true

Significant other. This is a modern way to refer to your partner or lover in the third person. So you could say Can I bring my significant other to the party?, but not Honey, you are my significant other

Love at first sight. This is when two people fall in love immediately, the first time they see each other. If you believe this, then you're a true romantic!

End

Have a nice time my dear friends

عبدالإله الدعفس
26-02-2009, 04:16
عبد المجيد الدعفس
أنت الجديد والرائع ... تسلم والله
ويعطيك مليووون عآآفيهـ ياجنتل

إيمان الجراي
26-02-2009, 09:41
الله يعطيك ألف عاافيه

شكرااً لك ع الطرح

تحيتي لك

أخصائي مختبر
27-02-2009, 04:47
يعطيك العافيه

أخوي

عبدالمجيد

تعابير جميله

شكرأ لك

عبدالمجيد الدعفس
06-03-2009, 03:20
ياهلا وسهلا ,,

صالح الدعفس
07-05-2010, 10:39
الله يعطيك العافية وماقصرررت يالغالي ....

ـــــــــــــأأأأأأأأحترررررررررررامي ....

همسة امل
21-11-2010, 06:05
http://www.samysoft.net/forumim/shokre/2/fgsdfsdfsd.gif