المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Trust & hope

فيصل
10-06-2007, 12:51
CONFIDENCE

Once, all village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an Umbrella, that's Confidence

TRUST

Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air, he laughs...... because he knows you will catch him; that's Trust

HOPE

Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning but still you have plans for the coming day;
that's Hope

KEEP CONFIDENCE, TRUST OTHERS & NEVER LOOSE HOPE

؟؟
10-06-2007, 10:11
my frand iknow what is you writ but idon't indrstand

what is the mening

pleaas help me

فيصل
10-06-2007, 10:42
الاخ مبارك

سوف اقوم بترجمة الموضوع لتعم الفائدة للجميع

عنوان الموضوع : الثقة والامل

CONFIDENCE

Once, all village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an Umbrella, that's Confidence

اليقين

في احد القرى قررو اقامة صلاة الاستسقاء , وفي اليوم المحدد تجمع الجميع لاداء الصلاة ولكن ولدا واحد فقط اتى حاملا مظلة , هذا هو اليقين

TRUST

Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air, he laughs...... because he knows you will catch him; that's Trust

الثقة

الثقة هو ان تشعر بشعور طفل عمره سنة واحدة عندما يرمى في الهواء فهو يضحك لانه واثق انك ستمسكه , هذه هي الثقة

HOPE

Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning but still you have plans for the coming day;
that's Hope

الامل

كل ليلة نذهب فيها للنوم ليس لدينا اي ضمانات على اننا سوف نصحو من نومتنا في اليوم التالي ولكن لا تزال لدينا خطط ومشاريع لليوم التالي , هذا هو الامل
[
color=FF0000]KEEP CONFIDENCE, TRUST OTHERS & NEVER LOOSE HOPE[/color]

تمسك باليقين والثقة ولا تفقد الامل

ارجو ان اكون وفقت

؟؟
13-06-2007, 04:58
الله يعطيك العافية

وتسلم يدينك

والله لا يهينك

مشكوووووووووووووور

احسـ شاعرة ـاس
18-06-2007, 07:57