المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لاترى ولاتسمع مع ذلك لها كتاب وتتقن اكثر من 3 لغات

Dalla3nyდaNaდ
11-08-2007, 10:04
Helen Keller

Helen Keller (1880-1968)

Imagine that you couldn't see these words or hear them spoken. But you could still talk, write, read, and make friends. In fact, you went to college, wrote nearly a dozen books, traveled all over the world, met 12 U.S. presidents, and lived to be 87. Well, there was such a person, and she was born over a hundred years ago!

Meet Helen Keller, a woman from the small farm town of Tuscumbia, Alabama who taught the world to respect people who are blind and deaf. Her mission came from her own life; when she was 1 1/2, she was extremely ill, and she lost both her vision and hearing. It was like entering a different world, with completely new rules, and she got very frustrated. By the time she was 7, her parents knew they needed help, so they hired a tutor named Anne Sullivan.

http://www.afb.org/braillebug/images/hkchildwithdog.jpg
Helen Keller at age 7

Anne was strict, but she had a lot of energy. In just a few days, she taught Helen how to spell words with her hands (called the manual alphabet, which is part of the sign language that deaf people use.) The trouble was, Helen didn't understand what the words meant—until one morning at the water pump (like an outdoor water fountain) she got a whole new attitude.
http://www.afb.org/braillebug/images/annesullivan.jpg
Anne Sullivan

Anne had Helen hold one hand under the water. Then she spelled "W-A-T-E-R" into Helen's other hand. It was electric! The feeling turned into a word. Immediately, Helen bent down and tapped the ground; Anne spelled "earth." Helen's brain flew; that day, she learned 30 words.

From then on, Helen's mind raced ahead. She learned to speak when she was ten by feeling her teacher's mouth when she talked. Often people found it hard to understand her, but she never gave up trying. Meanwhile, she learned to read French, German, Greek, and Latin in braille! When she was 20, she entered Radcliffe College, the women's branch of Harvard University. Her first book, called The Story of My Life, was translated into 50 languages. (She used two typewriters: one regular, one braille.) She wrote ten more books and a lot more articles! How did she find the time?
http://www.afb.org/braillebug/images/hkreading.jpg

Helen also did research, gave speeches, and helped raise money for many organizations, such as the American Foundation for the Blind and the American Foundation for the Overseas Blind, which is now called Helen Keller Worldwide. From 1946 and 1957, she went around the world, speaking about the experiences and rights of people who are blind. She wound up visiting 39 countries on five different continents! Helen also inspired many works of art, including two Oscar-winning movies, and received dozens of awards, such as the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest honor that an American civilian can receive. She died in her sleep in 1968.

Helen became an exceptional leader, once she saw the potential in her own mind.

Learn even more about Helen Keller at www.afb.org/helenkeller.asp!

Dalla3nyდaNaდ
11-08-2007, 10:05
Meaning of Love
--Helen Keler

[Helen Keller tells how, as a deaf and dumb child, she learned the meaning of love from her teacher, Anne Sullivan.]

I remember the morning that I first asked about the meaning of the word, 'love'. This was before I knew many words. I had found a few early violets in the garden and brought them to my teacher. She tried to kiss me; but at that time I did not like to have anyone kiss me except my mother. Miss Sullivan put her arm gently around me and spelled in my hand, 'I love Helen.'

"What is love?" I asked.

She drew me closer to her and said, "It is here," pointing to my heart. Her words puzzled me very much because I did not then understand anything unless I touched it.

I smelled the violets in her hand and asked, half in word, half in signs, a question which meant, "Is love the sweetness of flowers?" "No," said my teacher.

Again, I thought. The warm sun was shining on us. "Is this not love?" I asked, pointing in the direction from which the heat came.

A day or two afterwards, the sun had been under a cloud all day, and there had been brief showers, but suddenly the sun broke forth in all its souther splendor. Again I asked my teacher, "Is this not love?"

"Love is something like the clouds that were the sky before the sun came out," she replied. Then in simpler words than these, which at that time I could not have understood, she explained: "You cannot touch the clouds, you know; but you feel the rain and know how glad the flowers and the thirsty earth are to have it after a hot day. You cannot touch love either; buy you feel the sweetness that pours into everything. Without love you would not be happy or want to play."

The beautiful truth burst upon my mind -- I felt that these were invisible lines stretched between my spirit and the spirit of others.

--Helen Keller, "The Story of My Life

Dalla3nyდaNaდ
11-08-2007, 10:08
I am only one, but still I am one
I cann't do everything, but still I can do something

Helen Keler said

ناصر السيف
11-08-2007, 10:41
تسلمي ياالغاليه على الموضوع سبحان الله ثلاث لغات وحنا عربيه ويالله نطبقها زين هههههههههههههههههه

تمنياتي لك بمواضيع اجمل واروع في المستقبل

حاتميه
11-08-2007, 10:46
سبحان الله تملك الهمه العاليه اللي يفتقدها الكثير من الاصحاء..!

شكرا لك غاليتي .. تسلم ايدك

خالد العطار
11-08-2007, 11:04
سبحان الله إن لها من الإرادة ما تفل به الحديد على الرغم من الإعاقه
ولكنها أستغلت الإعاقه فى التقدم
سبحان الله

ناصر السيف
11-08-2007, 11:05
شفتوا شلون حاولوا تتعلمون لغات خلكم مثلي عشر لغات اعرف بس لاحد يسئلني اخاف تصكوني عين ههههههههههه

ومشكور مره ثاني اختي دلعني

Dalla3nyდaNaდ
12-08-2007, 02:00
ناصر السيف
اشكرك علي تشريفك للموضوع ونورت

Dalla3nyდaNaდ
12-08-2007, 02:03
حاتميه امنوره ياقلبي
وبصراحه انا مره احب هالشخصيه
لماكنت ابحث عنها لقيت امنزلين عنها جوكز ويترقيون عليها
من جد حسيتهم سخفااء

Dalla3nyდaNaდ
12-08-2007, 02:05
KHALED ELATTAR
اشكرك علي الرد
من جد لما تقرا عن هالشخصيات والمعوقين
وانجازتهم نحس انه الاعاقه فينا مو فيهم

حمد سعد
12-08-2007, 02:33
ترجمة المقطع الاول :

هيلين keller

هيلين 1968 - 1880 keller

تخيل بأنك لا تستطيع أن ترى هذه الكلمات أو يسمع بأن تكلموا ز لكنك ما زال تستطيع ان تتكلم ، يكتب ، قرأ ، وتتخذ الاصدقاء . في الحقيقة ، ذهبت الى الكلية ، كتب تقريباً ، دزينة كتب ، سافر في جميع انحاء العالم ، قابل 12 رئيس امريكيين ، وعشت لكي تكون 87 حسنا ، كان هناك مثل هذا الشخص ، وهي كانت ولدت هبل اكثر من مائة سنه !
قابل هيلين ، keller إمراة من المدينة الزراعية الصغيرة لتوسكومبيا ، ألاباما التي علمت العالم لإحترام الناس الذي فاقدو البصر وصم . مهمتها جاءت من حياتها الخاصة ، عندما فقدت كلتا رؤيتها وجلستها . وهو كان مثل الدخول ، عالم مختلف بالقواعد الجديدة جدا وهي أصبحت محبطة جدا في الوقت هي كانت 7 ، أبوبها عرفوا هم مساعدة مطلوبة ، لذا إستأجروا معلم سمى آن سوليفان .

ترجمة : نسيم الربيع

بنت العقيلات
12-08-2007, 04:21
جميل الشكر Dalla3nyდaNaდعلي موضوعك الجميل الذي يستحق اكثر من الشكر

عبدالمجيد الدعفس
12-08-2007, 04:41
I am only one, but still I am one
I cann't do everything, but still I can do something

Helen Keler said

Dalla3nyდaNaდ

you are super star
I thank uou indeed