المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : 159 رساله جوال أنجليزيه ,,, رائعه وجديده !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

عبدالمجيد الدعفس
28-08-2007, 07:40
you can have 10 brothers.
you can have 100 friends
you can have 1000 lovers
But you have only 1 honest person who is really love you and ready too die for you

Hearts could love 4 a while, u can put many relations in a file, & u can make a desert from the Nile. But u can't stop my smile when I see ur number in my mobile

My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!

I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.

God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I ****ed you, but it's okay because I got you.

A smile makes us look younger… while prayers make us feel stronger… and friends…? They make us enjoy life forever.

Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me!

A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted!

What are the differences between a peso and a friend? A peso is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don't have a peso but I have you!

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.

Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.

If you open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.

Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!

1What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That's what a friend is…you.

I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye.

How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

I might run out of cute graphics to send you, but I'll never run out of this: care for you.

A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are , a song when you are glad.

Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'till the day my heart stops.

When you're down, I'll be there to cheer you up. When you're tired, I'll be there to lift you up. I'll be your friend no matter what!

If you want to be happy for a day, get a date. Happy for a week, get a lover. Happy till the end, keep me.

I don't regret the things I have done and the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you.

I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken.

Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart!

Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life. Thanks!

Fifty years from now, I'd be so old I might forget you. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might… but I won't.

Do you ever recall the first day we met? Our first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish you.

Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. Take care.

Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.

I won't promise to be your friend forever, cause I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… a friend like you.

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make you smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.

I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend.

Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.

Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gift from God!

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends.

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.

A man should keep his friends in a constant repair. The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.

Some friends are separated by time. Some are separated by differences. Some by distances, some by pride. But no matter how far you are or different we may be, you'll always be a friend to me!

There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links out hearts together even if we walks separate roads of life.

If friends were flowers surely I would not pick you! I'd let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you forever.

One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, one friend can make life worth living for.

In my dreams, we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together. Might as well be dreaming forever.

words begin with:
A
B
C
numbers begin with:
music begins with:
do
re
mi
but true love begins with:
U
and
Me!!!!
========50========
I have 100 reasons why I like u
10,000 reasons why I care 4 u
and
10 million reasons why I miss u
but I just have 1 thing 2 tell u:
I thank God 4 having u

========51========

sky without stars
like sleep without dream
like song with out music
like roses without smell
like face with out smile
like me without you

========52========

tell the word 2 stop turning
tell the sky not 2 be so blue
tell the rain 2 stop falling down
but do not tell me 2 stop missing u!!!

=======53=========

do not let your feelings like the ground every body walk on it
but let ur feelings like the sky every body hope 2 touch it!!!!

=======54=========
sweetie'last night i wanted to write you a letter, but all i could write was "noh ss!w".
it didn't make a sence until i read it upside down

======55==========

r: is for red.
Red:is for blood.
Blood:is for heart.
Heart:is for love.
Love:is for you.
You: is for me.
Me : is you.
((( I Love You)))

=======56=========

you=my honey
you=beautiful
you=intelligent
you=delicious
you=sweet
you=perfect
you=nice
me=liar

========57========

look outside its so pleasant, sun is smiling with u trees r dancing 4 u , bireds singing 4 u, bcoz last night i askede them all 2 wish u a good morning

that can straighten out a lot of things.

========58=======
Dark clouds hang over me sometimes...but I'll work it out.

========59========
The sparkle in your eyes could make the stars jealous.

========60========
Do you eat lucky charms? Because you look magically delicious!

========61========
Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you!

========62========
He has my heart…but everyday I get a little piece back...its time to move on...

========63========
Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them.

========64========
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

========65========
Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color!

========66========
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.

========67========
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.

========68========
If the shoe fits, get another just like it.

========69========
One day you’ll love me as I have loved you; one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you; one day you’ll want me…. and I won’t want you!

========70========
God can mend all broken hearts; you just have to give him all the pieces.

========71========
Love is not a game, so why are there so many players?

========72========
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger!

========73========
Real friends are those who, when you feel you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.

========74========
Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.

========75========
Don’t cry cause its over; smile cause it happened.

========76========
I’m not inconsiderate, I just don’t give a sh*t.

========77========
I’m sweet like sugar, soft like suede, but unlike Nintendo, I never get played!

========78========
Do I look like a grocery item? I see you checking’ me out!

========79========
A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted!

========80========
I’m loved by some, hated by many, envied by most, yet wanted by plenty!

========81========
I wish I may, I wish I might, be the one you wish for tonight!

========82========
You can’t fool a playa, but you can play them back!

========83========
Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

========84========
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you could mean the world!

========85========
If I could be an angel, I’d make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you!

========86========
It’s not my fault I fell for you! You tripped me!

========87========
I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at myself for thinking you’re something you’re not; and thinking that nothing would ever change, and you’d always be here for me.

========88========
I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem!

========89========
Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful, hate me cause your man thinks I am!

========90========
Roses are red, violets are blue, give me all your kisses, and I’ll surely repay you!

========91========
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but to fail without trying!

========92========
You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is much better than a dream!

========93========
Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me perfect, what the heck happened to you!?!

========94========
No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!

========95========
Eat to live, not live to eat!

========96========
Love isn’t when you can be together and talk about anything, it’s when you can be together and not say a word and think it’s the best conversation you’ve ever had!

========97========
I was born to please and taught to tease!

========98========
If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!

========99========
Lost time is never found again!

========100========
Who do you go to when the one who usually stops your tears is the one who made you cry?

========101========
Should I smile ‘cause you’re my friend, or cry ‘cause that’s all you’ll ever be?

========102========
Don’t frown, you never know when someone might be falling in love with your smile!

========103========
Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone; it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person!

========104========
Star light; star bright, where the heck is Mr. Right???

========105========
Never say “I love you” if you don’t really care; never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there; never hold my hand if you’re going to break my heart, never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie, never say “hello” if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say that you will try; never say forever, ‘cause forever makes me cry!

========106========
There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room. –Silvia Plath

========107========
You were born in the heavens, up in the sky, sent down to earth to put a twinkle in my eyes.

========108========
Last night I matched up the stars to reasons I love you, I was doing fine, ‘till I ran out of stars.

========109========
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget!

========110========
Struttin’ our stuff, shakin’ our booties, me n my girls are pure cuties!

========111========
Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful, hate me cause…. uh…okay hate me cause I’m beautiful!

========112========
In order to love you have to risk the pain.

========113========
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute...screw the fruit!

========114========
Milk does the body good. But DANG...how much did you drink?

========115========
How do you do it...make me feel like I do?

========116========
Of all the friends I ever met, your the one I wont forget,
and if I die before you do, I’ll go 2 heaven & wait 4 you!

========117========
I think I’m one of those bad things that happen to good people.

========118========
OH I’m sorry, did my back hurt you’re knife?!

========119========
Real eyes Realize Real Lies.

=======120=========
Cross you’re heart & hope to die, clothes & makeup, boys & lies, forever there ‘till the end, Definition of: True Best Friends

========121========
Judge me if you want, but keep the verdict to yourself

========122========
You laugh because im different
I laugh because you're all the same

========123========
A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes
A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ...

========124========
I wasn't Kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret!!

========125========
Do u believe in love at first site? Or should i walk by again?

========126========
I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most
Yet wanted by plenty

========127========
IT's better to let someone think you are an Idiot
than to open your mouth and prove it

========128========
everyones entitled to be stupid but
YOU ARE ABUSING the priviledge!!!

========129========
One day your prince will come
mine just took a wrong turn, got lost
and is to stubborn to ask for directions

========130========
Don't call me a GODDESS
Don't call me a QUEEN
Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

=========131=======
You're only bad if you're caught...
So that makes me a really good girl, RIGHT!?

========132========
he broke my heart, so i broke his jaw

========133========
I'll Try AnYtHiNg Once, Twice If I Like It!
=========134=======
MY *FANTASY* HAS TURNED TO MADNESS.
ALL MY *GOODNESS*HAS TURNED TO BADNESS

========135========
You can fall from the sky
you can fall from a tree
but the best way to fall is in love with me.

========136========
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you.
When I met you, I was afraid to hug you.
When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you.

========137========
Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you.

========138========
To love someone is nothing
to be loved is something

========139========
Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will!

========140========
You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.

========141========
If You Love Me... Let Me Know... If You Don't... Then Let Me Go...

========142========
Why cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you?

========143========
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

========144========
Suicide is a permanent solution to a Temporary problem.

========145========
They keep saying that the right person will come along; I think a truck hit mine

========146========
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like, believe it.

========147========
Heaven won't have me, and hells afraid I’ll take over.

========148========
Did you fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch on your way down?

========149========
out of 5 voices in my head say go back to 4 sleep.

========150========
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TALK ABOUT ME THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD

========151========
i can close my eyes to things i don't want to see
but i can't close my heart to things i don't want to feel
like your love

look into my eyes and you will see what your love is doing to me
my eyes have learned to smile

i miss your pleasant voice
so i send this message to you
and hope you will call me now

sometimes
when i'm alone
i close my eyes and wish that you are here with me
and i start cry
you know why ?
because i forget that you are in my heart
and i'm not alone

(155)
There are many stars..
But the moon is one.

There are many friends..
But the best is one.

To forget me,
Its up to you.

To forget you,
I will never do.

(( I love you ))

-----------------------(156)-------------------------
To C light , look at sun..
To C love , look at moon..
To C beauty , look at nature..
To C hope , look at future..

....But to C all of this..
(( look at the mirror ))

--------------------------(157)--------------------------
One cent can start a million..
One smile can start friendship..
One touch can show U care..
and
One friend like U can make life worth living..

-----------------------(158)------------------------
Look !!
The moon is calling U !
See !!
The stars are shining for U !
Listen !!
The birds are singing to U !
Hear !!
(( My heart says “ I miss U “ ))

-------------------------(159)-------------------------
It’s a nice feeling when U know that
some 1 loves U..
some 1 misses U..
some 1 needs U..

But it feels much better when U know that
Some 1 never ever forgets U..
(( That’s me ))

رياض الفضيلي
28-08-2007, 08:48

انت اروع يا عبد المجيد

فعلا رسائل رائعة وجديدة ومفيدة

بارك الله فيك اينما كنت

بومشعل

زهرة22
29-08-2007, 03:03

هذة حلوة رح ارسلها ووفر على نفسى
ههههههههههههههههههههههه
بس كلهن حلوااااااااااااات
مشكووووووووووووور

حاتميه
29-08-2007, 03:10
شكرا عبدالمجيد ع الرسائل الروعه

تسلم ايدك يا مبدع

المادوعي
29-08-2007, 01:55
السلام ياهل القلوب النظيفه الي لها في مجلس الطيب منهج

حاتميه
29-08-2007, 07:02
الله يحيك يالماودعي بين انك شاعر فلته بس مالقيت تدعي للمنازله الا بقسم الانجليزي!

مهوب سامعينك الشعراء اذا تبي ابشر احط لك موضوع محاوره بقسم عذب الكلام

وان حضرنا ترانا بنتعلم منك طال عمرك مع جزيل الشكر ...

والعفو عبدالمجيد اخذنا من مساحتك وانت كريم وتسامح

حفيدة الشيخ
30-08-2007, 04:04
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.

هذي مره حلوه ولا يهنون البقيه مشكوووور

ناصر السيف
30-08-2007, 04:50
تسلم اخوي عبدالمجيد فعلا نحتاج هالرسايل

عبدالمجيد الدعفس
30-08-2007, 09:08
أشكرلكم تواجدكم ..بين صفحاتي ,,

منوررررين والله ,,

حاتميه ,, العين ماتعلى على الحاجب ,, ياعمه ,,

سفير الفضول
01-06-2008, 03:34
Tankeo brother Abd AL maguid

سفير الفضول
15-06-2008, 02:29
thank God I'm rich not with money but with gepeople like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious m… a friend like you
والحمد لله انا لا غنيه بالمال ولكن مع شخص ....اختصار للموضوع

ولله كلاام رومنسي وجميل يابو احمد

سفير الفضول
15-06-2008, 02:29
thank God I'm rich not with money but with gepeople like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious m… a friend like you
والحمد لله انا لا غنيه بالمال ولكن مع شخص ....اختصار للموضوع

ولله كلاام رومنسي وجميل يابو احمد

حمد سعد
20-07-2008, 02:54
you can have 10 brothers.
you can have 100 friends
you can have 1000 lovers
But you have only 1 honest person who is really love you and ready too die for you

Hearts could love 4 a while, u can put many relations in a file, & u can make a desert from the Nile. But u can't stop my smile when I see ur number in my mobile

My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!

I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.

God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I ****ed you, but it's okay because I got you.

A smile makes us look younger… while prayers make us feel stronger… and friends…? They make us enjoy life forever.

Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me!

A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted!

What are the differences between a peso and a friend? A peso is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don't have a peso but I have you!

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.

Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.

If you open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.

Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!

1What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That's what a friend is…you.

I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye.

How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

I might run out of cute graphics to send you, but I'll never run out of this: care for you.

A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are , a song when you are glad.

Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'till the day my heart stops.

When you're down, I'll be there to cheer you up. When you're tired, I'll be there to lift you up. I'll be your friend no matter what!

If you want to be happy for a day, get a date. Happy for a week, get a lover. Happy till the end, keep me.

I don't regret the things I have done and the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you.

I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken.

Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart!

Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life. Thanks!

Fifty years from now, I'd be so old I might forget you. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might… but I won't.

Do you ever recall the first day we met? Our first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish you.

Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. Take care.

Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.

I won't promise to be your friend forever, cause I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… a friend like you.

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make you smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.

I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend.

Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.

Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gift from God!

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends.

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.

A man should keep his friends in a constant repair. The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.

Some friends are separated by time. Some are separated by differences. Some by distances, some by pride. But no matter how far you are or different we may be, you'll always be a friend to me!

There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links out hearts together even if we walks separate roads of life.

If friends were flowers surely I would not pick you! I'd let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you forever.

One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, one friend can make life worth living for.

In my dreams, we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together. Might as well be dreaming forever.

words begin with:
A
B
C
numbers begin with:
music begins with:
do
re
mi
but true love begins with:
U
and
Me!!!!
========50========
I have 100 reasons why I like u
10,000 reasons why I care 4 u
and
10 million reasons why I miss u
but I just have 1 thing 2 tell u:
I thank God 4 having u

========51========

sky without stars
like sleep without dream
like song with out music
like roses without smell
like face with out smile
like me without you

========52========

tell the word 2 stop turning
tell the sky not 2 be so blue
tell the rain 2 stop falling down
but do not tell me 2 stop missing u!!!

=======53=========

do not let your feelings like the ground every body walk on it
but let ur feelings like the sky every body hope 2 touch it!!!!

=======54=========
sweetie'last night i wanted to write you a letter, but all i could write was "noh ss!w".
it didn't make a sence until i read it upside down

======55==========

r: is for red.
Red:is for blood.
Blood:is for heart.
Heart:is for love.
Love:is for you.
You: is for me.
Me : is you.
((( I Love You)))

=======56=========

you=my honey
you=beautiful
you=intelligent
you=delicious
you=sweet
you=perfect
you=nice
me=liar

========57========

look outside its so pleasant, sun is smiling with u trees r dancing 4 u , bireds singing 4 u, bcoz last night i askede them all 2 wish u a good morning

that can straighten out a lot of things.

========58=======
Dark clouds hang over me sometimes...but I'll work it out.

========59========
The sparkle in your eyes could make the stars jealous.

========60========
Do you eat lucky charms? Because you look magically delicious!

========61========
Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you!

========62========
He has my heart…but everyday I get a little piece back...its time to move on...

========63========
Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them.

========64========
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

========65========
Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color!

========66========

========67========
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.

========68========
If the shoe fits, get another just like it.

========69========
One day you’ll love me as I have loved you; one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you; one day you’ll want me…. and I won’t want you!

========70========
God can mend all broken hearts; you just have to give him all the pieces.

========71========
Love is not a game, so why are there so many players?

========72========
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger!

========73========
Real friends are those who, when you feel you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.

========74========
Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.

========75========
Don’t cry cause its over; smile cause it happened.

========76========
I’m not inconsiderate, I just don’t give a sh*t.

========77========
I’m sweet like sugar, soft like suede, but unlike Nintendo, I never get played!

========78========
Do I look like a grocery item? I see you checking’ me out!

========79========
A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted!

========80========
I’m loved by some, hated by many, envied by most, yet wanted by plenty!

========81========
I wish I may, I wish I might, be the one you wish for tonight!

========82========
You can’t fool a playa, but you can play them back!

========83========
Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

========84========
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you could mean the world!

========85========
If I could be an angel, I’d make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you!

========86========
It’s not my fault I fell for you! You tripped me!

========87========
I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at myself for thinking you’re something you’re not; and thinking that nothing would ever change, and you’d always be here for me.

========88========
I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem!

========89========
Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful, hate me cause your man thinks I am!

========90========
Roses are red, violets are blue, give me all your kisses, and I’ll surely repay you!

========91========
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but to fail without trying!

========92========
You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is much better than a dream!

========93========
Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me perfect, what the heck happened to you!?!

========94========
No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!

========95========
Eat to live, not live to eat!

========96========
Love isn’t when you can be together and talk about anything, it’s when you can be together and not say a word and think it’s the best conversation you’ve ever had!

========97========
I was born to please and taught to tease!

========98========
If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!

========99========
Lost time is never found again!

========100========
Who do you go to when the one who usually stops your tears is the one who made you cry?

========101========
Should I smile ‘cause you’re my friend, or cry ‘cause that’s all you’ll ever be?

========102========
Don’t frown, you never know when someone might be falling in love with your smile!

========103========
Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone; it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person!

========104========
Star light; star bright, where the heck is Mr. Right???

========105========
Never say “I love you” if you don’t really care; never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there; never hold my hand if you’re going to break my heart, never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie, never say “hello” if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say that you will try; never say forever, ‘cause forever makes me cry!

========106========
There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room. –Silvia Plath

========107========
You were born in the heavens, up in the sky, sent down to earth to put a twinkle in my eyes.

========108========
Last night I matched up the stars to reasons I love you, I was doing fine, ‘till I ran out of stars.

========109========
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget!

========110========
Struttin’ our stuff, shakin’ our booties, me n my girls are pure cuties!

========111========
Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful, hate me cause…. uh…okay hate me cause I’m beautiful!

========112========
In order to love you have to risk the pain.

========113========
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute...screw the fruit!

========114========
Milk does the body good. But DANG...how much did you drink?

========115========
How do you do it...make me feel like I do?

========116========
Of all the friends I ever met, your the one I wont forget,
and if I die before you do, I’ll go 2 heaven & wait 4 you!

========117========
I think I’m one of those bad things that happen to good people.

========118========
OH I’m sorry, did my back hurt you’re knife?!

========119========
Real eyes Realize Real Lies.

=======120=========
Cross you’re heart & hope to die, clothes & makeup, boys & lies, forever there ‘till the end, Definition of: True Best Friends

========121========
Judge me if you want, but keep the verdict to yourself

========122========
You laugh because im different
I laugh because you're all the same

========123========
A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes
A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ...

========124========
I wasn't Kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret!!

========125========
Do u believe in love at first site? Or should i walk by again?

========126========
I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most
Yet wanted by plenty

========127========
IT's better to let someone think you are an Idiot
than to open your mouth and prove it

========128========
everyones entitled to be stupid but
YOU ARE ABUSING the priviledge!!!

========129========
One day your prince will come
mine just took a wrong turn, got lost
and is to stubborn to ask for directions

========130========
Don't call me a GODDESS
Don't call me a QUEEN
Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

=========131=======
You're only bad if you're caught...
So that makes me a really good girl, RIGHT!?

========132========
he broke my heart, so i broke his jaw

========133========
I'll Try AnYtHiNg Once, Twice If I Like It!
=========134=======
MY *FANTASY* HAS TURNED TO MADNESS.
ALL MY *GOODNESS*HAS TURNED TO BADNESS

========135========
You can fall from the sky
you can fall from a tree
but the best way to fall is in love with me.

========136========
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you.
When I met you, I was afraid to hug you.
When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you.

========137========
Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you.

========138========
To love someone is nothing
to be loved is something

========139========
Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will!

========140========
You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.

========141========
If You Love Me... Let Me Know... If You Don't... Then Let Me Go...

========142========
Why cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you?

========143========
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

========144========
Suicide is a permanent solution to a Temporary problem.

========145========
They keep saying that the right person will come along; I think a truck hit mine

========146========
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like, believe it.

========147========
Heaven won't have me, and hells afraid I’ll take over.

========148========
Did you fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch on your way down?

========149========
out of 5 voices in my head say go back to 4 sleep.

========150========
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TALK ABOUT ME THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD

========151========
i can close my eyes to things i don't want to see
but i can't close my heart to things i don't want to feel
like your love

look into my eyes and you will see what your love is doing to me
my eyes have learned to smile

sometimes
when i'm alone
i close my eyes and wish that you are here with me
and i start cry
you know why ?
because i forget that you are in my heart
and i'm not alone

(155)
There are many stars..
But the moon is one.

There are many friends..
But the best is one.

To forget me,
Its up to you.

To forget you,
I will never do.

(( I love you ))

-----------------------(156)-------------------------
To C light , look at sun..
To C love , look at moon..
To C beauty , look at nature..
To C hope , look at future..

....But to C all of this..
(( look at the mirror ))

--------------------------(157)--------------------------
One cent can start a million..
One smile can start friendship..
One touch can show U care..
and
One friend like U can make life worth living..

-----------------------(158)------------------------
Look !!
The moon is calling U !
See !!
The stars are shining for U !
Listen !!
The birds are singing to U !
Hear !!
(( My heart says “ I miss U “ ))

-------------------------(159)-------------------------
It’s a nice feeling when U know that
some 1 loves U..
some 1 misses U..
some 1 needs U..

But it feels much better when U know that
Some 1 never ever forgets U..
(( That’s me ))

:banana: اخي العزيز عبدالمجيد الدعفس :banana:

لك كل الشكر على ما بذلته من مجهود رائع

المعنى
يمكن ان يكون لديك 10 اخوته.
يمكن ان يكون لديك اصدقاء 100
يمكن ان يكون لديك عشاق 1000
ولكن عليك الا شخص من 1 نزيهة حقا أحبك جدا وعلى استعداد للموت لك

ويمكن ان قلوب الحب 4 (أ) في حين يو يمكن وضع الكثير من العلاقات في ملف ، ش & يمكن ان تقدم الصحراء من النيل. ولكن لا يمكن ان تتوقف يو بي عندما أرى ابتسامة واور في عدد جوالي
.................................................. ........

أمي دائما وقال لي اننا لا يمكن ابدا ان لدينا ثروه من خلال تدبير الاموال ولكن من جانب اصدقائنا. وقالت انها ستكون بالتاكيد كنت سعيدا لتلبية الاغنياء وتعرف كيف لي أن اتضح أن!
انا سعيد الصداقه لا يأتي مع ثمن العلامات. لانه اذا كان لا ، انا ابدا ما تحمل كبيرة كما كنت.

الله في السماء ، والله اعلاه ، يرجى حمايه صديق أحب. وارسلت مع ابتسامة ، مختومه مع قبلة ، وانا احب صديقي هذا من قراءة و.

صديق هو حلوى عندما جديد. ومن احلى وعندما صحيح. ولكنكم تعرفون ماذا؟ ومن أحلى عندما يكون لكم.

أ العملة سهلة لكسب ، صديق يصعب العثور على. ولكن للعملة يخفض صديق يقدر. انني فقدت العملة انني عندما كنت **** أد ، ولكن بسبب انه بخير حصلت عليك.
ابتسامة يجعلنا ننظر اصغر… بينما صلاة تجعلنا نشعر اقوى والاصدقاء……؟ انها تجعلنا في التمتع بالحياة الى الابد.
كل يوم يرسل الله ملائكته لارشادنا. ونحن لا نتوقع ان نرى لهم اجنحه ، او مع الهاله تحلق فوق رؤوسهم. وبدلا من ذلك ، انها تأتي في ثوب وندعو لهم اصدقاء. شكرا لأنك ملاك لي!

صديق هو مثل الكتاب الذي يجب ان يقرأ على تقدير جماله. على هذا النحو ، كنت واحدا من أروع كتب خطية من اي وقت مضى. واتمنى لكم كيف يمكن ان يعاد طبعها!
ما هي الفوارق بين البيزو وصديق؟ أ البيزو من السهل ان تكسب ، صديق يصعب العثور على. أ البيزو تفقد قيمتها ، صديق الزيادات قيمته. ليس لدي البيزو لكن لا بد لي أنت!
الرشات ضءيله ولكن الله رائع بذور البركة على الأرض كل يوم... وأنا فقط ضبط واحد وهذا صحيح وذلك لطيفة... إنها لك!
شمعة واحدة يمكن ان تضيء الغرفة بأكملها. صديق حقيقي الاضواء حتى عمر بأكمله. شكرا للمن الاضواء الساطعه على صداقتكم.
الصداقه هي هدية من الانصاف في كل شيء. انه من جذور واحدة وقلب ويشمل ذكريات لا ان تبقى لفترة من الوقت ولكن لمدى الحياة.
اذا فتحت قلبي ، تخمين ما gonna انظر أنت؟ انها لكم. الاصدقاء الحقيقيين هم من الصعب العثور على ذلك ظللت انت.

الرعايه هي اهم المقومات التي تحافظ على صداقات حقيقية على قيد الحياة على الرغم من انتهاء الخدمة ، والمسافة والزمن. يديم المحبة والرعايه. وبما انني لا ارى لكم ، اسمحوا لي ان اكون معكم والرعايه ، صديق!

1what هو صديقك؟ وقالت انها تتطلع الى للكم ، يلهمك ، يضحك معك ، صرخات معكم ، وتفهم لكم ، ولكم ادلة يمشي معك. هذا ما هو صديق لكم….
لقد القلم الازرق الذي هو ، أنا الذي هو صديق لكم. زهور سوف تموت ، وسوف المياه الجافه ، ولكن صداقتنا لن نقول وداعا.
الى متى نكون اصدقاء؟ هل تريد فكرة؟ ما دام وميض نجوم في السماء ، حتى يدير الأراضي الجافه والمياه حتى الموت فى اليوم الاول. سنكون اصدقاء.
انا قد نفد من الرسومات لطيف ان أرسل اليكم ، ولكن انا لن ينفد من هذا : الرعايه لك.

صديق هو دفعه للتوقف عندما يكون لديك ، محادثة وأنت وحيد ، وهو عبارة عن دليل عندما أنت تبحث ، ابتسامة عندما أنت ، اغنية عند سعداء.
الالوان قد تخبو ، قد لا تلمع الشمس ، والقمر لا يجوز ان يكون مشرقا ، قد تتوقف عن النبض ، ولكن قد تنقضي حياة صداقتنا ، أنا كنز 'حتى اليوم قلبي تتوقف.
عندما كنت في الانخفاض ، سأكون هناك ليهتف لك. عندما كنت متعبا ، سأكون هناك لرفع لكم. انا سأكون صديقتك مهما كانت!

اذا كنت تريد ان تكون سعيدة لمدة يوم واحد ، للحصول على موعد. سعيد لمدة اسبوع ، للحصول على حبيب. حتى نهاية سعيدة ، ويبقى لي.

انا لا نأسف على ما فعلت اشياء واشياء انني لم افعل. لمكان ما على طول الطريق ولا بد لي من القيام بشيء الحق coz انتهى بي الامر مع صديق مثلك.

ربما أكون قد نسيت ان اقول انني والرعايه. ربما اكون قد فشلت في فتح ونصيب ، ولكن على الرغم من أي كلمة قد تكلمت ، وعد الصداقه بلادي لن ينكسر.

الوقت والمسافة بين الاصدقاء مهمة. عند صديق هو في قلبك ، الا انها تظل هناك الى الابد. قد أكون مشغولا ، ولكن اود ان اؤكد لكم ، أنت دائما في قلبي!

الاصدقاء الهدايا ملفوفه في اشرطه من التفكير وقلصت مع القبل والابتسامات ، التي منحها الله للبقاء وليس فقط ليوم واحد ، ولكن من اجل الحياة. شكرا!

خمسون سنة من الآن ، انا حتى يكون لي من العمر يمكن ان ننسى لكم. انا قد لا تذكر من اي وقت مضى مع العلم لكم ، او يمكن ان ننسى انني كنت الرعايه لمرة واحدة. انا قد… ولكنني لن.

هل تذكر من اي وقت مضى في اول يوم التقينا؟ أول مرحبا؟ اليوم أصبحنا أصدقاء؟ حسنا ، أنا وأنا سوف نتذكر دائما. لهذا اليوم بالذات ، كنت أعرف أنك كنت نعتز به.

بعض الاصدقاء في الذاكرة لما لها من ابتسامة. بعض الاصدقاء في الذاكرة لما لها من اسلوب. ولكن انت تذكر أنك لطيف ان نتذكر ذلك. يحترس.

يوما ما كنت قد يفقد شعرك ، اسنانك ، ويتطلع الخاص بك ، او حتى الذاكرة الخاصة بك. ولكن هناك شيء انك لن تخسر. لي ، coz انا دائما رفيقك.

وانا لن يكون الوعد لرفيقك الى الابد ، والسبب انني لن تعيش طويلا. ولكن اسمحوا لي أن أكون صديقك طالما أعيش.

واشكر الله انا الغنيه بالمال ولكن ليس مع اشخاص مثلك. انني قد لا يكون اغلى الاشياء ولكن أنا عندي أغلى الأحجار الكريمه أ… صديق مثلك.

أعترف أنا لن يكون افضل صديق. انا لن يكون هناك دائما. انني قد لا تجعلك الابتسامه في بعض الاحيان لكن هناك شيئا واحدا اننى اعترف اننى يمكن ان تفعل. ليكون الشخص الأول يمكن ان يكون لك.

الكثير من الأصدقاء ، مثل جدران منزل. وفي بعض الأحيان اجراء أنت ، أنت في بعض الاحيان على الهزيل. ولكن في بعض الاحيان ، لذلك يكفي أن نعرف انهم مجرد وقوف.

اشكر الرب لبيع الهدايا من الصداقه حيث يمكنني ان اكون نفسي ويجب ان تقبل وانا لايجاد منزل في قلب صديق.

يبقى لي كصديق وسأبقى لك في قلبي واقفلها. انا صلخت الرئيسية حتى ان احدا لا يستطيع ان ياخذك بعيدا عني.

أفراح بعض بشكل افضل وأوضح في صمت ، كما يحصل بابتسامة مسموع أكثر من الضحك. اود طرح سؤال عما اذا كانت الصداقه التي استمتعت بها بلادي معكم. انا فقط ابتسم.

واذا كانت جميع اصدقائي الى القفز من جسر ، فاننى لن اذهب معهم ، كنت تكون في أسفل منهم الى الصيد.

شكرا للمس حياتي في وسائل يمكنك ان تعرف ابدا. ثروات بلادي لا تكمن في الثروة الماديه ولكن بعد ان اصدقاء مثلك -- ثمينة هبة من الله!

الأول كانت دائما محبة شخص ما هي أعظم شعور ، ولكنها ادركت ان المحبة للصديق هو افضل. ونحن نحب يفقد الشعب ، ولكننا لم يفقد الأصدقاء الحقيقيين.

اذا كنت تشعر في يوم من الأيام مثل البكاء ، دعوتي. لا استطيع وعد تجعلك تضحك ، ولكن انا على استعداد ليبكي معك.

رجل ينبغي ان يبقي اصدقاءه في اصلاح مستمر. والصعوبه هي ليست كبيرة للموت لصديق ، لايجاد صديق يستحق الموت ل.

بعض الاصدقاء ويفصل الوقت. ويفصل بعض الاختلافات. بعض المسافات من جانب ، من جانب بعض الفخر. ولكن مهما أنت الآن ونحن او قد تكون مختلفة ، يمكنك دائما ان يكون لي صديق!

وهناك ذهبية ودعا جسر الصداقه التي تمتد عبر نهر من الوقت وإلى جانب وصلات بها القلوب حتى لو كنا منفصلين الطرق مناحي الحياة.

واذا كان الاصدقاء الزهور بالتأكيد انا لا اختيار لك! أنا كنت أود أن تنمو في حديقة وزراعة لك الحب والرعايه حتى استطيع ان يبقي لكم الى الأبد.

شجرة واحدة يمكن البدء في غابة ، ابتسامة واحدة يمكن ان تبدأ الصداقه. على اتصال واحدة ويمكن ان تبين لكم الرعايه ، صديق واحد يمكن ان تجعل الحياة تستحق العيش ل.

في أحلامي ، وبصرف النظر كنا ابدا. في أحلامي كنت ابقى قريبة لي. في أحلامي كنت احب لي اكثر. في أحلامي نحن دائما معا. كذلك قد يكون الحلم الى الابد.

تبدأ بعباره :
ا
ب
ج
مع بدء الاعداد :
وتبدأ الموسيقى :
يفعل
اعادة
ميتشيغان
ولكن الحب الحقيقي يبدأ :
يو
و
أنا!!
======== 50 ========
لقد 100 اسباب احب يو
10.000 الاسباب انا اهتم ش 4
و
10 ملايين الاسباب التي تجعل الانسه لى شين
ولكنني فقط اقول 1 شيء يو 2 :
واشكر الله بعد 4 يو

======== 51 ========

السماء دون نجوم
مثل النوم دون الحلم
مثل اغنية بها مع الموسيقى
مثل الورد بدون رائحة
مثل وجه بها مع ابتسامة
أنت مثلي دون

======== 52 ========

اقول كلمة وانتقل وقف 2
السماء لا اقول ان ذلك الازرق 2
نقول للتوقف الامطار التي تقع في اسفل 2
ولكن لا تقولوا لي يو 2 وقف المفقودين!

======= 53 =========

لا تدع مشاعرك ارض الواقع مثل السير على كل هيئة ان
ولكن اسمحوا اور مشاعر مثل السماء كل جهاز على اتصال الامل 2!!

======= 54 =========
sweetie'last ليلة أردت أن أكتب لكم رسالة ، ولكن كل ما كان يمكن ان اكتب "نو اس اس! ث".
انه لم يدع الشعور الى ان قرأت انه مقلوب

====== 55 ==========

ص : لهو الاحمر.
الأحمر : هو للدماء.
الدم : هو القلب.
القلب : هو الحب.
الحب : هو لك.
لك : بالنسبة لي.
لي : أنت.
(((احبك)))

======= 56 =========

= بلادي لك العسل
أنت جميلة =
أنت ذكي =
= انت لذيذ
انت حلوة =
لكم الكمال =
= انت لطيف
لي = كذاب

======== 57 ========

نظره خارج حتى لطيفا ، مع ان الشمس مبتسما الاشجار ش ش ص 4 الرقص ، والغناء bireds ش 4 ، bcoz الليلة الماضية askede انا اتمنى لهم جميعا 2 ua صباح الخير

straighten التي يمكن بها الكثير من الاشياء.

======== 58 =======
السحب الداكنه يخيم لي في بعض الأحيان... ولكن انا على العمل بها.

======== 59 ========
فان البريق في عينيك يمكن ان تجعل من نجوم غيور.

======== 60 ========
هل أنت محظوظ أكل السحر؟ لأنك تنظر سحريه لذيذ!

======== 61 ========
صديق هو رجل يعرف كل من عنك ، وأنت لا يزال يحب!

======== 62 ========
وقال انه قد قلبي… ولكن كل يوم احصل على قطعة قليلا الى الوراء... وقتها للتحرك على...

======== 63 ========
هل سبق لك أن لاحظت أن اسوأ طريقة لتفوت احدهم عندما لكم الحق المقبل بعد وأنت تعرف انك لا يمكن ابدا ان يكون لهم.

======== 64 ========
هل تريد ان حب مع شخص ما في كل شيء لك ، ولكن هذا الشخص الآخر هو ايضا يخشون لك؟

======== 65 ========
غسيل الملابس هو الشيء الوحيد الذي ينبغي ان تفصل حسب اللون!

======== 66 ========
ربما ان الله يريد منا ان يجتمع عدد قليل من الناس من الخطأ قبل لقاء حق واحد ، بحيث اننا عندما يجتمع وأخيرا حق احد ، نحن نعرف كيف ان يكون ممتنا لبيع الهدايا.

======== 67 ========
ما دام هناك اختبارات ، سيكون هناك صلاة في المدارس العامة.

======== 68 ========
اذا كان الحذاء تناسبها ، تماما مثل الحصول على آخر.

======== 69 ========
يوم واحد من الحب أنت لي كما قلت لك احب ؛ يوم واحد من البكاء عليك بالنسبة لي وكما قلت لكم لبكي ؛ يوم واحد سترغب لي…. وأنا لا أريد لك!

======== 70 ========
الله يمكن اصلاح كسر قلوب جميع ؛ لكم فقط على ان تقدم له جميع القطع.

======== 71 ========
الحب ليس لعبة ، وذلك لماذا يوجد العديد من اللاعبين؟

======== 72 ========
الذهاب الى الكنيسة لا يجعل منك المسيحيه اكثر من اي الذهاب الى ماكدونالدز هامبرغر يجعل لكم!

======== 73 ========
الحقيقية هي تلك التي من الاصدقاء ، عندما كنت تشعر قمت بها معتوه من نفسك ، لا يشعرون قمت به وظيفة دائمة.

======== 74 ========
العلاج باهظه الثمن ، تفرقع فقاعة الختاميه منخفضه. اخترت.

======== 75 ========
لا يزيد عن سبب البكاء ؛ الابتسامه سبب وقوعها.

======== 76 ========
انا لست inconsiderate ، أنا فقط لا تعطي ش * ت.

======== 77 ========
انا حلوة مثل السكر ، لينة مثل الجلد المدبوغ ، ولكن خلافا للنينتندو ، انني لم احصل على لعب!

======== 78 ========
هل تبدو وكأن البند البقاله؟ ارى انك فحص 'لي!

======== 79 ========
قبلة قبلة في مهب هو اهدار ؛ الحقيقي الوحيد هو نوع من قبله قبلة ذاقت!

======== 80 ========
أنا أحب من قبل البعض ، يكره كثير ، من جانب معظم محسود ، بعد المطلوبين من قبل الكثير!

======== 81 ========
اتمنى ايار / مايو ، اتمنى قد تكون واحدة لكنت ترغب في الليلة!

======== 82 ========
انت لا تستطيع ان تخدع أ الارض المستويه ، ولكن هل يمكن ان تقوم به يعيد اليهم!

======== 83 ========
الجميع يقول لك لا يمكن الا ان تقع في الحب مرة واحدة ، لكن هذا ليس صحيحا ، 'السبب في كل مرة أسمع صوتك انا في خريف الحب في كل انحاء مرة اخرى.

======== 84 ========
الى العالم انك قد تكون شخص واحد ، ولكن الى شخص واحد يمكن ان يعني لك العالم!

======== 85 ========
اذا كنت يمكن ان يكون انجيل ، انا بك كل ترغب يصبح حقيقة ، ولكنني فقط الانسان ، وعادل للفتاة من محبتك!

======== 86 ========
أنها ليست بلدي الخطأ الاول سقطت لك! انت متعثر لي!

======== 87 ========
انا لست انت في جنون ، جنون انا افكر في نفسي لأنك أنت لا شيء ؛ والتفكير ان لا شيء من شأنه تغيير من اي وقت مضى ، وكنت دائما بالنسبة لي ان اكون هنا.

======== 88 ========
ليس لدي موقف المشكلة ، لديكم تصور المشكلة!

======== 89 ========
لا اكره تسبب لي أنا جميلة ، والسبب الخاص بك الكراهية لي وأنا رجل يفكر!

======== 90 ========
هي الورود الحمراء ، بنفسج هي الازرق ، أعطني كل ما تبذلونه من القبل ، وانا بالتاكيد سوف يسدد لك!

======== 91 ========
اكبر فشل ليست محاولة والفشل ، ولكن دون ان يحاول ان تفشل!

======== 92 ========
انت تعرف أنك في الحب عندما كنت لا تريد ان تذهب الى النوم لأن الواقع افضل بكثير من حلم!

======== 93 ========
هي الورود الحمراء ، بنفسج هي الازرق ، جعلني الله الكمال ، ما هيك حدث لك!؟!

======== 94 ========
لا يوجد انسان يستحق الخاص بك دموع واحد من هو لن تجعلك البكاء!

======== 95 ========
أكل العيش ، لا يعيش على أكل!

======== 96 ========
الحب عندما لا يمكنك ان تكون معا والتحدث عن أي شيء ، انه عندما يمكنك ان تكون معا وليس ان اقول كلمة واعتقد انها افضل من اي وقت مضى المحادثة قد قمت!

======== 97 ========
لقد ولدت والرجاء لتعليم tease!

======== 98 ========
واذا كان في احلامي هو المكان الوحيد الذي استطيع ان عقد لكم ، واريد ان ينام الى الأبد!

======== 99 ========
الوقت الضائع وجدت مرة اخرى ابدا!

======== 100 ========
هل من الذهاب الى واحدة عندما يتوقف عادة من الدموع الخاص بك هو الذي جعل لكم من البكاء؟

======== 101 ========
ينبغي لي ان الابتسامه 'السبب انت يا صديقي ، او صرخة' سبب هذا كل ما عليك ان تكون من أي وقت مضى؟

======== 102 ========
لا التجهم ، لا احد يعرف اذا كان شخص ما قد يكون الوقوع في الحب مع ابتسامة الخاص بك!

======== 103 ========
الحب عندما لا يمكنك ان تتخيل الانفاق حياتك مع شخص ؛ انه عندما لا تستطيع تصور حياتك بدون ذلك الشخص!

======== 104 ========
نجمة ضوء ؛ نجمة المشرق ، حيث الحق هو السيد هيك؟؟؟

======== 105 ========
أبدا القول "احبك" اذا كنت لا حقا الرعايه ؛ ابدا الحديث عن المشاعر اذا لم تكن هناك حقا ؛ ابدا عقد يدي اذا كنت الذهاب الى كسر قلبي ، كنت ابدا ان أقول اذا كنت الذهاب الى لا خطة لبدء. ابدا للنظر في عيني ، اذا كان كل ما عليك القيام به هو كذبه ، ابدا اقول "مرحبا" اذا كنت حقا تعني وداعا. اذا كنت حقا تعني الى الأبد ، ثم القول بعد ذلك سوف تحاول ابدا القول الى الابد ، 'سبب يجعلني البكاء إلى الأبد!

======== 106 ========
ثمة ما هو الاحباط ازاء مشاهدة اثنين من الناس الحصول على المزيد والمزيد من مجنون عن بعضها البعض ، وخصوصا عندما أنت الشخص الوحيد اضافية في القاعه. - سيلفيا plath

======== 107 ========
لكم ولدوا في السماوات ، حتى في السماء ، انزل الى الارض لوضع وميض في عيوني.

======== 108 ========
ليلة امس الاول يقابل حتى النجوم لأسباب احبك ، كنت افعله غرامة ، 'حتى انني نفدت نجوم.

======== 109 ========
حسن الاصدقاء من الصعب العثور على ، من الأصعب على الرحيل ، من المستحيل ان ننسى!

======== 110 ========
Struttin 'لدينا مادة خام ، شاكين' لدينا الجوارب ، لي ان بلدي الفتيات هي محض cuties!

======== 111 ========
لا اكره تسبب لي أنا جميلة ، وسبب لي الكراهية…. آه… حسنا الكراهية تسبب لي انا جميل!

======== 112 ========
من أجل الحب لديك الى خطر الألم.

======== 113 ========
تفاحة في اليوم تبقى الطبيب بعيدا. ولكن اذا كان الطبيب هو لطيف... ثمرة المسمار!

======== 114 ========
هل الحليب الجسم جيدا. ولكن كم لعينا... هل تشرب؟

======== 115 ========
كيف نفعل ذلك... تجعلني اشعر مثل افعل؟

======== 116 ========
جميع اصدقائي واجتمع من اي وقت مضى ، يا واحد انا متعود ننسى ،
واذا كان لي ان يموت قبل ان تقوم بذلك ، انا اذهب السماء 2 & 4 الانتظار لك!

======== 117 ========
واعتقد انا واحد من هذه الاشياء السيءه التي تحدث للناس الصالحين.

======== 118 ========
أوه انا آسف ، لم يضر ظهري انت سكين!

======== 119 ========
عيون الحقيقي يكمن في تحقيق حقيقي.

======= 120 =========
الصليب انت القلب وآمل ان يموت ، والملابس والتركيب & ، & يكمن الاولاد ، وهناك الى الابد 'حتى نهاية ، وتعريف : صحيح افضل اصدقاء

======== 121 ========
القاضي لي اذا كنت تريد ، ولكن يبقى قرار لنفسك

======== 122 ========
كنت أضحك لأن المراسله الفوريه المختلفة
أنا أضحك لأنك كل نفس

======== 123 ========
شخص يسأل سؤال من هو معتوه لمدة خمس دقائق
من شخص لا هو معتوه الى الابد...

======== 124 ========
انني لم اكن له التقبيل ، فقط انا اقول له الشفاه سرا!

======== 125 ========
ش هل تعتقد في الحب في الموقع الأول؟ او ينبغي ان امشي مرة أخرى من قبل؟

======== 126 ========
أنا أحب من قبل البعض ، يكره كثير ، من جانب معظم محسود
بعد المطلوبين من قبل الكثير

======== 127 ========
انه من الافضل السماح لشخص ما أعتقد أنك أبله
من لفتح فمك ويثبت ذلك

======== 128 ========
everyones يحق لهم ان يكونوا اغبياء ولكن
انت استغلال الامتياز!

======== 129 ========
يوم واحد من الامير سيأتي الخاصة بك
الالغام مقعدا فقط خاطءه بدورها ، فقد حصلت
وعنيد هو ان نسأل عن الاتجاهات

======== 130 ========
ولا تدعو لي آلهة
ولا تدعو لي ملكة
فقط اتصل لي cutest الاميره قمت ينظر اليه من اي وقت مضى!

========= 131 =======
انت فقط سيئة اذا كنت اشتعلت...
ذلك ان يجعل لي فتاة جيد حقا ، والحق!؟

======== 132 ========
وقال انه حطم قلبي ، حتى كسرت له الفك

======== 133 ========
سأحاول اي شيء مرة واحدة ، مرتين اذا أحب!
========= 134 =======
* * بلدي الخيال تحولت الى الجنون.
كل الخير بلدي * * تحولت الى السوء

======== 135 ========
يمكنك ان يسقط من السماء
هل يمكن ان تقع من شجرة
ولكن افضل طريقة لتقع في الحب معي.

======== 136 ========
عندما رأيت لكم ، وانا خائف على لمقابلتك.
وعندما التقيت بكم ، وانا خائف لانك الحضنه.
معانق انني عندما كنت ، وكنت اخشي ان أحبك.

======== 137 ========
الآن انا أحبك واخشي عليك لفضفاضة.

======== 138 ========
الحب لشخص ما شيئا
ان احب شىء

======== 139 ========
كنت احب ذلك الحين ، لا يزال احبك ، دائما ، دائما وسوف!

======== 140 ========
لكم ابدا وقف المحبة للشخص ؛ انت فقط نتعلم ان نعيش بدونها.

======== 141 ========
اذا كنت تحب لي... واسمحوا لي ان أعرف... اذا كنت لا... ثم اسمحوا لي ان اذهب...

======== 142 ========
لماذا البكاء اكثر من شخص من شانه ان البكاء لا اكثر؟

======== 143 ========
أبدا التقليل من قوة الشعب غبي في مجموعات كبيرة

======== 144 ========
الإنتحار هو ايجاد حل دائم لمشكلة مؤقتة.

======== 145 ========
وهي تقول ان يبقى الشخص المناسب سيأتي على طول ؛ اعتقد شاحنة تصل الالغام

======== 146 ========
لا تقولوا لي ان كنت تحب الا اذا كنت فعلا يعني ، لأنني قد فعل شيء مثل مجنون ، واعتقد انه.

======== 147 ========
السماء لن يكون لي ، وأنا خائف الجحيم تولى.

======== 148 ========
هل تسقط البشع شجرة ويصل كل فرع على طريقك الى اسفل؟

======== 149 ========
اصوات من اصل 5 في رأسي يقول 4 العودة الى النوم.

======== 150 ========
للكم جميعا من الحديث عن جعل لي شكرا للي وسط العالم الذي تعيشون

======== 151 ========
ويمكنني ان اغلاق عيني على أشياء لا اريد ان انظر
لكنني لا استطيع ان قريبة من قلبي لامور لا اريد ان يشعر
مثل محبتك

نظر في عيني وسوف ترى ما تفعل محبتك لي
عيناي قد تعلموا الابتسامه

انا الانسه سارة صوت الخاصة بك
حتى انني ارسل لكم هذه الرسالة
وآمل انكم الكلمه لي الآن

احيانا
عندما أنا بمفردي
انا قريبة من عيوني واتمنى ان انت هنا معي
وأبدا البكاء
انت تعرف لماذا؟
لأنني ننسى ان انت في قلبي
وانا ليست وحدها

(155)
وهناك العديد من نجوم..
ولكن القمر واحد.

وهناك العديد من الاصدقاء..
ولكن افضل واحد.

لى ان ننسى ،
دورتها متروك لكم.

لننسى لكم ،
انني لن تفعل.

((احبك))

-----------------------( 156)------------------------ --
ج على ضوء ذلك ، ننظر الى الشمس..
ج الحب ل، ننظر الى القمر..
الى جيم الجمال ، والنظر في الطبيعة..
ج الى الأمل ، ننظر الى المستقبل..

ج... ولكن لهذا كله..
((ان ننظر في مرآة))

--------------------------( 157)--------------------- -----
سنت واحد يمكن ان تبدأ من مليون..
إبتسامة واحدة يمكن ان تبدأ الصداقه..
واحد يمكن ان يظهر على اتصال الرعايه ش..
و
صديق واحد مثل يو يمكن ان تجعل الحياة تستحق العيش..

-----------------------( 158)------------------------
أنظر!!
القمر تدعو ش!
أنظر!
النجوم تسطع لش!
استمع!
الطيور هي الغناء لش!
إسمع!!
((قلبي يقول "انا الانسه يو"))

-------------------------( 159)---------------------- ---
انه شعور لطيفة عندما نعلم أن ش
1 يحب بعض شين.